Get all of funDiva's Musings - Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, May 06, 2007

How much are you worth?

ok another pointless but fun exercise, and really made me feel better, so now I can say I feel like 2.5 million bucks instead of just a million!

It is interesting (if ya don't waste too much time on it) how society places value on people based on gender, height, income, etc.

And I have grown to know that I am worth what I feel I am worth. My worth as a person who holds a job for instance is dramatically skewed by the fact that I have been an independent contractor in sales for most of my life. This has kept me from being a teacher all my life, because of my perception of the available salaries.

Thankfully, I recently realized that I am a natural teacher, and can easily teach AND earn everything I think I am worth thru my journey of product creation.

Fun quote: America believes in education: the average professor earns more money in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week. - Evan Esar


How much are you worth?

(click on above to be taken to the quiz)

After you go take this quiz, post your results here and let me know how you feel about what "they" say you are worth vs. what you think you are worth.

Hmmm, I just decided to up my value to $26 million, ~factor of ten and my birthday/lucky number. Nordstrom's, here I come!

:)

4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 06, 2007 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Pat O'Bryan said...

You are worth exactly $1,685,270

I think they undervalued me!

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Blogger funDiva Christy Hoffman said...

Would definitely agree, funDiva magic wand - power of 100 - Pat's new value $168 Million

OK thats better

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2007 9:26:00 PM, Blogger magicpocketz said...

You are worth exactly $1,169,000 Hmmm, wonders how to UP that...

I know LIE like all those who are in the 3mil box. 13 years old and is in the legal profession with a Doctorate degree. Yeah, that's believable:p

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 9:58:00 AM, Blogger Barrett said...

"You are worth exactly $2,535,080"
Well, that suprised me. Now I guess I get to try to prove it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Acceptance Mark