Get all of funDiva's Musings - Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, March 12, 2007

It's easier to wear slippers than to carpet the world.

I am thankful today and every day that I have fabulous slippers that I wear everywhere.

I found this quote years ago and loved it. It's easier to wear slippers than to carpet the world.

And I was on a quest to find slippers cuz my feet are always cold and I wanted some that I could go out and get the mail in without ruining. And I found the perfect ones at KMart for $7. I bought 4 pair. And after awhile of wearing them around the house I started wearing them to get to the gym and then to work and then everywhere and it is truly delightful.

They kinda look like granola shoes.

I will probably change back to my slip in sandals in the summer when it's 115

Actually now I just went searching for the slippers online and found 300 pair at zappos and some of them look more shoe like, even slip-in sandal style. Now I know I can wear slippers every day for the rest of my life! I just have to get them to make a 5 inch heel platform dress slipper for formal nite on cruises.

giggle I feel better now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Acceptance Mark