Get all of funDiva's Musings - Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pat O'Bryan Portable Empire Cruise Extravaganza

I am so happy and grateful now to be here on the Pat O'Bryan Portable Empire Cruise Extravaganza.

I am amazed that only one short year ago I was applying to the program, frustrated, in debt and wondering if this finally would be the solution I had been searching and asking for. I had so many ideas and unfinished projects and couldn't ever seem to get them done and pull it all together until I received the mentoring and direction I was seeking. All of the self help seminars and books I had inundated my life with finally came together to click with what really worked for me. My compilation of how I pulled it together for myself is one of my best selling products. I love that I could help people who were as frustrated at I was with a custom solution that took away the guesswork, confusion and overwhelm.

Pat is on stage announcing me as the most accomplished success story, overcoming personal challenges. I know I created more challenges to make it harder on myself, I wanted more pity and credit so people would love and appreciate me more. It was so easy actually, once I got over myself I was inspired by what I was doing instead of seeing it as work. The projects flowed and it was easy and effortless.

I look amazing and fabulous in my gorgeous size 2 purple gown that fits me perfectly I am comfortable and relaxed in this decadent elegance. My silk and feather boa adds diva attitude and I am warm and comfortable all the time now. I am showing off one of my evening elegance ankle purses which was just one of the ideas that got me here My tiara glistens and sparkles with light but not nearly as much as the sparkle and radiance of my inner happiness and smile.

I am batting my luxuriously long and lush fabulous eyelashes which have grown so dramatically they almost appear fake. I am so happy and delighted that they are completely real. My skin is luminescent and flawless. I have comfortably and without effort maintained my weight at 110 pounds and eat healthily and without concern for being sick. I can smell the fabulous lobster dinner with roasted rosemary potatoes. I am drinking strawberry ginger ale which the ship liked so much they are adding to their menu. I love the chocolate raspberry torte cake that everyone can enjoy without guilt, they are so thankful to me for bringing stevia more popularity.

Mike looks wonderful in his tuxedo. I am always infinitely grateful at my amazing luck to be so happy on a daily basis with Mike, and joyous that we have been such wonderful friends for more than half our lives. I love thinking back to our High School days and it is neat that we can share those memories and see our growth as people since we were very young. We still love discovering new things about each other and having fun new adventures together. It was especially fun to zip over the jungle canopy together. I love that we are young and healthy to be able to experience all of this fully without limitation.

I don't have a speech prepared, and everyone here already knows all the products I produced to get me here. It's easy to see my library of work on my web site and I am delighted at the constant daily sales I generate. I never have to work again if I choose not to and none of this feels like work to me. I experience a continuous flow of prosperity. Anything I could ever want is paid for. I have surplus money and am able to give it away however I choose. I am inspired easily for new projects and love that people have found my work inspiring, interesting and useful.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, put your hands together for funDiva Christy Hoffman!

I am on stage looking out at the audience and the lights shining in my eyes. I hear the thunderous and sincere applause and cheers. I smell my perfume and the scent of the candles that illuminate the room. I taste the strawberry ginger ale. My gown feels wonderful against my skin and I feel the softness of the silk and feather boa. I feel my heart beating and take a wonderful deep breath to take a moment to soak it all in.

I am complete.

I am loved.

I am at peace.

I raise my arms in triumph and blow kisses to the crowd. "I love you, thank you!" I bow to the audience with humble gratitude. My love and energy radiates and I am an explosion of light, a shining star to be admired forever.

This and something better for the greatest good of all involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Acceptance Mark