Get all of funDiva's Musings - Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Did Anna Nicole Smith Manifest her own death?

For the record, I do not like TV and watch very little. I record Colorado Avalanche games and watch SpongeBob if I happen to catch it on. Otherwise, eventually everything will be on DVD so I don't bother wasting my time with anything else!

As I was setting up an Avs game last week, I was forced to watch the TV Guide channel t make sure I had the right station for the game and they were covering ANS's death. It was commented that she emulated Marylin Monroe, now sadly including her early death.

Do we all choose our own death? My good friend and mentor Joe Vitale has commented that it is his belief (and I agree) that we attract our own illnesses, accidents, speeding tickets, etc., so it would stand to reason that we do in fact manifest our own death.

Good reason to learn as much as possible about LOA!

President James Garfield once said, "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable," updated by Werner Erhard as "The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off." (Also attributed to Gloria Steinem)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:27:00 PM, Blogger KO said...

Hi Christy,
You have some excellent posts here!
I wanted to let you know that I replied to your question on my blog.
Thank you for reading and for responding! Keep up the great work.
Kevin O'Rourke

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Acceptance Mark