Get all of funDiva's Musings - Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Marketing Cruise 2006

Hooray! Joel has announced the next cruise!

I had a blast on the first one, made lots of new friends and formed some great partnerships that have gotten me out of my comfort zone, and helped me take my business to the next level.

The first one sold out pretty fast, and now that Joel has 50 of us raving about how much fun we had, I'm certain this one will sell out even faster.

If you're not sure, sign up to be on the mailing list anyway, I wasn't sure when I signed up but because I had declared my intention to go, all kinds of wonderful things fell in to place that made it easy!

http://cruise.funDiva.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Acceptance Mark